Princeton Review, 2020 — 1408 p.
— ISBN: 0525569340
The all-in-one solution for your highest possible score — including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and access to premium online extras.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
• Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more) “Practice Your Way to Perfection”.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math—plus writing exercises to help prepare for the essay
• In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze and track your progress “Techniques That Actually Work”.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
• Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
• Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly-tested topics
• Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
• Multi-week study guides
• Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out